Sunday 14 November 2010

Hello world! 4th June 2010-Friday 8.40am



hello world..
a new beginning of my first chapter


alhamdulillah..after 34weeks slurping amniotic fluid
after a while listening to her voice..and now here i am
my weight was 3.01kg..i heard a voice told that.
pinky white skin
my eyes still sore and blur
i saw a great, beautiful women right next to me..
and a tough sexy man just sat next to her
and i was wondering..where am i? where's my amniotic fluid..?
i am craving again.
how come my umbilical cord came off??? i need to play with it.
where are they?
i want them.
i want! i want! i want!
uuwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

and here i am, again..
in a tough strong arms..feel like recognized him before..but where did i?
i heard a beautiful 'song' cited by him..right at my ear..soft,slow and shaky..
what is that for?
there is where my very first chapter began
i am too fragile to learn
better yet, pls hold my hand
and guide me thru
to a place called ~world
>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment